A note from the National Trust at Longshaw:
We hope this finds you well. Please see attached some information about our upcoming ash dieback tree safety work, which will include the following road closures:
- A625 Froggat Road (near Longshaw Estate): work is estimated to start on the 25th January for 16 days
- B6521 Grindleford Road: work is estimated to start 22nd February for 5 days
- Around Wooden Pole area: work is estimated to start on the 19th January for 2-3 days (slight delays with this and weather permitting)
- At Froggatt road (A625) the closure will extend from the laybys at Froggatt Edge bend to the top of Moorlands Lane. Access to Moorlands Lane will not be restricted.
- On Grindleford Road (B6521) the road will be closed from the junction with Hathersage Road to Tedgness Road. Access to Tedgeness Road will not be restricted.
- Applicable to both road closures: The road closure will take place during working hours only Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm.
- If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.